Our guided deer hunts help you easily navigate our large parcel of private hunting land.
If you were to look for a needle in a haystack, as the proverbial saying goes, would you have more luck doing so with or without the assistance of a metal detector? Obviously, you would be more successful if you had the proper guidance. The same is true when it comes to deer hunting on a property the size of ours at Crazy Horn Outfitters, LLC. There are many benefits of having more than 11,000 acres of available private hunting land, but getting around it and finding the best hunting spots could prove challenging. With our field transportation, more than 200 stand sites, and guided deer hunts, we set you up for success.
Our schedule is set up in 4-day, 5-day, and 6-day guided hunts so that you can choose the dates and gear of choice for your hunting style. Below are the packages that you can choose from based upon availability. It is wise to call as much in advance as possible to reserve your stay.
- $1,750 early season archery hunts, five days, semi-guided with lodging. September through October 24th. Bow and crossbow permitted.
- $1,750 late season archery hunts, five days semi-guided with lodging. December through January. Bow and crossbow permitted.
- $2,250 archery rut hunts, five days, semi-guided with lodging. October 25th through November. Bow and crossbow permitted.
- $2,500 gun hunts, six days, semi-guided with lodging, end of November into December. Shotgun with slug, muzzleloader or straight wall rifle cartridge permitted
- $2,000 muzzleloader hunts, four days, semi-guided with lodging. First week of January. Muzzleloader rifle permitted.
If you have any questions about our guided deer hunts, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.