Our area is popular for deer hunting, and our guided hunts will make it a memorable and rewarding experience.
Deer hunting is something that many hunters look forward to each year and carefully plan their vacation time to accommodate. While many deer hunters had been making an annual trek to midwestern states, the rising cases of Chronic Wasting Disease has them searching out locations where that is not of concern. At Crazy Horn Outfitters, LLC, we give deer hunting enthusiasts a place to go where they can confidently take the deer back to their freezer if they choose to do so.
We offer deer hunting on private property of more than 11,000 acres of rolling hills, pastures, and wooded lots. We are easily accessible, located within 1.5 hours of the Pittsburgh and Columbus airports. It doesn’t matter if you are a novice at deer hunting or have many seasons under your belt– we are happy to provide guided hunts that will make your experience a rewarding one.
We offer 4-day, 5-day, and 6-day semi-guided hunts in accordance with hunting season regulations. We have more than 200 stand sites in place for use, and we provide field transportation for your convenience. You are responsible for your own deer hunting license and permits, as well as personal hunting gear.
- September through October 24th – Early season archery: Bow and crossbow permitted
- December through January – Late season archery: Bow and crossbow permitted
- October 25th through November – Archery Rut Hunts: Bow and crossbow permitted
- End of November into December – Gun hunts: Shotgun with slug, muzzleloader or straight wall rifle cartridge permitted
- First week of January – Muzzleloader hunts: Muzzleloader rifle permitted
If you would like to reserve your deer hunting adventure, give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.